1. Who is the data controller for the collection and processing of the User’s personal data?
The personal data collected through the present App are controlled by The Church of Almighty God (147-54 Ash Avenue, Flushing, New York 11355, US, EIN: 37-1820870), as owner of the App.
2. What personal data do we collect on the User?
The Church of Almighty God will collect:
- Your profile information, including your name, surname, country, uploaded profile picture, mood message, and social media profile URL you provide in your profile;
- Your email address and password through the Sign Up section, and if you choose to log in with Facebook or Google, any necessary information from your Facebook or Google account, including your name, surname, email address, user ID and profile picture;
- The universally unique identifier (UUID) generated when the App is started the first time after installation;
- Data synced with your account including your Favorites and Playlists;
- Your email address, telephone number and any messages you submit through the Contact Us section;
- Your feedback messages and screenshots or photos submitted (which may request your permission to access your photos and camera on your device) through the Feedback section;
- Any personal information necessary for providing you with the relevant service that you share with us through the Live Chat section or when you contact us through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp, Skype, Messenger and Line, including your name and email address;
- Information about you from Firebase (see Section 8.1 below for details on Firebase), including: Firebase Instance ID; non-identifying, aggregate usage data relating to Users' activity within the App; device data, such as operating system, mobile network information, country and language; and crash data, such as crash logs, operating system, and App version;
- App installations and launches tracked by the Facebook SDK (see Section 8.4 below for details on the Facebook SDK).
3. What are the purposes of processing the User’s personal data?
The Church of Almighty God will process the User’s data for the following purposes:
- Management of queries, questions and/or suggestions;
- Communication with you via the live Chat function;
- Emailing you a verification code so that you can create a new password and restore access to your account if you forget your password;
- Conducting research on our User interests and behavior based on the data collected in order to optimize User experience;
- Improving features and fixing issues;
- Sending push notifications to your mobile device, such as service and content updates (you can deactivate these messages at any time in the App Settings section);
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of the User’s personal data?
5. How long will we keep the User’s personal data?
The Church of Almighty God will keep the personal data provided as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected, to respond to any requests made by the User, or while the live Chat is active, and as long as you do not withdraw your consent.
6. What third parties will the User’s personal data be shared with?
The data will not be shared with any third parties except, where appropriate, competent authorities as needed to exercise their functions. Thus, the personal data collected through the App may be shared with public entities, courts, or other administrative authorities, when we deem it necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to take legal action against claims.
7. What rights do Users have when they provide us with their personal data?
The User has and may exercise the following rights in relation to the personal data provided to The Church of Almighty God:
- Right of access to his/her personal data to know which data are being processed and how they are being processed;
- Right to rectification of any inaccurate data;
- Right to erasure of his/her personal data, where possible;
- Right to request the restriction of the processing of his/her personal data where the accuracy of the data, or the legality or need to process them is in question, in which case we may store the User’s data for the exercise of or defense against any legal claims;
- Right to data portability, in the case of processing carried out by automated means, to obtain personal data that he/she has provided to us (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) as well as to request that they be transmitted to another entity responsible for data processing, when this is technically possible;
- Right to withdraw his/her consent at any time;
- Right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority if the User believes that data protection legislation has been breached in the processing of his/her personal data by The Church of Almighty God. If the User is based in the European Union (EU), he or she may visit this website for a list of the relevant local data protection authorities: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en
Therefore, the User may exercise his/her legal rights with the data controller at any time; requests can be made in writing addressed to 147-54 Ash Avenue, Flushing, New York 11355, US, or by email addressed to GDPR@kingdomsalvation.org. The request must contain: his/her name and surname, photocopy of his/her national identity document (passport or other valid identification), a statement of his/her request, an address to be used for the purpose of notifications, the date, the User’s signature and, when needed, supporting documents for the request he or she is making.
8. What third-party services does the App use?
For more information on Google’s privacy practices and what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
8.3 Google login
8.4 Facebook SDK
8.5 Instant Messaging Services
9. What about links to other sites?
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
10. Publication of standards: use and update
11. Governing law and jurisdiction